In this hands on training, users will learn which transactions should be corrected via an ABA and users will walk through entering an ABA from start to finish.
At the end of this training, users will be able to:
- Identify when to submit an ABA versus an IDT,
- Select the appropriate From/To account,
- Accurately complete a mock ABA request,
- Find the ABA workflow screen and appropriately identify where the ABA is in routing,
- Identify how to approve an ABA using the Worklist, and
- Find a processed ABA journal in Cognos.
Who Should Attend?:ABA preparers and approvers
Course Code:Log into mylearning.unt.edu > select Find Learning > select "More" from the Catalog menu on the left > Select Budget Training Bundle