In this training users will learn how to:
- Distinguish between state, local, auxiliary, and restricted chartstrings,
- Identify and describe the differences between a project / departmental chartstring,
- Identify and describe the differences between budgetary and non-budgetary chartstrings,
- Define what an account is, understand how it differs from a chartstring, and be able to explain account hierarchies,
- Identify where to find budget resource documents online, and
- Understand the concept of "budget checking" and how that differs by chartstring type.
Who Should Attend?:Beginner to Intermediate users who manage or reconcile chartstrings.