This is a required annual course for all UNT employees who handle cash, which includes currency, checks, EFTs, ACHs, credit cards, or debit cards. Participants will be familiarized with UNT’s policies and with the compliance requirements that must be met by any participant or department that handles cash. Attendees will gain a functional understanding of the controls designed to safeguard cash.
Cash Handling Control PPTs (Updated 9.25.17)
Cash Controls Cheat Sheet (Updated 1.17.18)
- Policy 10.006: Cash Handling Controls
- Policy 10.017: Petty Cash, Demand Deposits, Working Funds
- Policy 10.024: Sales and Receipt of Funds
- Policy 10.029: Refunds
- Policy 04.007: Fraud
- UNT Cash Control and Departmental Deposit Handbook
- UNT Deposit Slip - Under "2. Departmental Deposits", click on "UNT"