This is a required annual course for all UNT employees who handle cash, which includes currency, checks, EFTs, ACHs, credit cards, or debit cards. Participants will be familiarized with UNT’s policies and with the compliance requirements that must be met by any participant or department that handles cash. Attendees will gain a functional understanding of the controls designed to safeguard cash.
UNT Cash Handling Training is hosted in Bridge via live training or self-paced module.
- For the self-paced module, visit unt.bridgeapp.com/learner/courses/15a2f47f/enroll
- Live training, visit unt.bridgeapp.com, go to Training Calendar, and search for 'UNT Cash Handling Training'
Cash Handling Procedures Template
Cash Handling Procedures Example
Examples of Procedure Approved Items
- Policy 10.006: Obtaining and Controlling Cash Funds
- Policy 10.024: Sales and Receipt of Funds
- Policy 10.029: Refunds
- Policy 04.007: Fraud
- UNT Cash Control and Departmental Deposit Handbook
- UNT Deposit Slip - Under "2. Departmental Deposits", click on "UNT"
Who Should Attend?:Anyone who is part of the cash handling process or who supervises someone who handles cash.